Velsheda was build by W.L. Stevenson in the 1930s and was very successful during her racing career in England, she looked very elegant on the summertime racing circuits. She has been fully restored and is till racing to this day. The name is made up of Mr. Stevenson’s three daughters names, Velma, Shiela and Daphne. She is shown here off Fowey in 1935.